Video Walkthroughs 🎥
- Let's Model
- Connect your Accounting System
- Mapping Sheets
- Making new sheets and linking rows
- Rolling the model forward each month
- Dashboard and Charts
- Customizing your first view
- Sheets, Rows, Columns and Views
- View Types
- Help Context Menu - Popular
- Rolling your Model forward each month
What is OnPlan?
Onplan Interface & Basic navigation
Charts & Dashboard
Scenario Planning & Report Build
OnPlan Training 101
Add Formulas & Functions
Formulas and functions play a very crucial role in performing any type of calculations on a spreadsheet.
OnPlan allows you to perform calculations using all the Google Sheets formulas.
For using formulas in OnPlan, double-click any cell of a monthly column. In the formula bar, enter =, and then the formula, or function that you want to use. You can refer to the list of Google Sheets formulas from the Function/Formula list in the Help menu.Did this answer your question?