Video Walkthroughs 🎥
- Let's Model
- Connect your Accounting System
- Mapping Sheets
- Making new sheets and linking rows
- Rolling the model forward each month
- Dashboard and Charts
- Customizing your first view
- Sheets, Rows, Columns and Views
- View Types
- Help Context Menu - Popular
- Rolling your Model forward each month
What is OnPlan?
Onplan Interface & Basic navigation
Charts & Dashboard
Scenario Planning & Report Build
OnPlan Training 101
Filters hide rows, but you can also choose to hide specific columns from a view. To control the visibility of the columns in your view, select the SHOW button in the view bar.
Select the Off button next to the Row Name and Launch Date columns to hide them. You can also show or hide all the columns based on your criteria.
You will notice that the SHOW button gets a yellow highlight so that you can see at a glance whether or not any columns are hidden in the view bar.Did this answer your question?